Goals for 2014!
1. Continue to save up $6000 for potential tuition
2. Continue to save up $1000 for a trip
3. Make or save an additional $1000 by February
No plan, no success for this goal I’m sad to report.
1. Get out of the city at least once a month
2. Run a half marathon under 2 hours 10 minutes.
Against all odds and a pretty crappy race strategy I spoke about here– I did it! I finished in 2:00:19 which was an amazing ten minutes improvement on my goal and a personal best! Still overall terrified of running another winter race though, so you win some you loose some.
3. Go on a trip with my partner to somewhere we both haven’t been before.
4. Try to chill out about future school plans. Minimize worry/obsessively checking application statuses.
5. Plan more event/activity based dates with my partner and friends.