October is busy and exciting for me! It’s my birthday month and I’m planning going to a cool non-medical conference and a cool medical skills weekend as well. Plus it’s the last month of my first course so I have big tests to finish. Lots of things to get done!
1. Continue to track my spending
2. Don’t go overboard on rewarding myself for my birthday or finishing my first exam!
1. Keep up running 4-5 x/week with yoga at least 1x/week
2. Pass my first two major exams!
3. Shadow at least 2 different specialties this month.
4. Get at least one event off the ground for one of my school extra-curriculars.
What are your plans for October! Any other med students out there reading this? I’d love to hear from you!