I am a very goal orientated person. I love writing them down and I love reaching them even more. I do like the vibe in early January since everyone is very much in goal-mode. I sometimes wish this motivation lasted all year.
I have some serious financial goals that I have been working on since August, but for my personal life I’m hoping to be a bit more laid back in 2014.
Goals for 2014!
1. Continue to save up $6000 for potential tuition
2. Continue to save up $1000 for a trip
3. Make or save an additional $1000 by February
I’m also hoping to start a more uniform pattern of monthly financial goals. No clothes October worked very well, so who knows what could be next?
1. Get out of the city at least once a month
2. Run a half marathon under 2 hours 10 minutes (I’ve already been training since October and just signed up for the Hypothermic Half Feb 8th-please let it not be -30 or a blizzard that day!)
3. Go on a trip with my partner to somewhere we both haven’t been before.
4. Try to chill out about future school plans. Minimize worry/obsessively checking application statuses.
5. Plan more event/activity based dates with my partner and friends.