2013! The year is winding down and I’m very excited to present my financial year in review.
This was a full year for me of financial awareness.
1. Started paying down my student loan principle
2. Started retirement savings with an RRSP with mutual funds
3. Established a solid emergency fund
4. Opened a TFSA and through tons of money there for short-term plans and savings.
5. Got a new job that increased my salary by over 60%!
6. Started this blog and got serious about target monthly budgets
1. Great trip to Quebec City and Montreal with my partner
2. Family visited me in my previous city and showed my mom and sister around
3. Moved across the country to a lovely big city
4. Visited gorgeous Banff !
5. Gorgeous overnight hiking trip in Canmore
6. Started to make friends at work
What were your financial and personal highlights?